Usual temperatures on the April Epic transatlantic/med cruises?

ldlewis45

We took an April TA Miami to Greece once. It was smooth sailing. The ocean was smooth as glass.

As this was before I got the "suite addiction" we did not have a balcony. Now, wouldn't think of not having one. Even if it is chilly, I still would wrap in a blanket, sip coffee and marvel at the beauty.

As I recall, for us the weather crossing was not cold nor hot. But pleasant with chilly mornings and evenings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have done two April TA’s and booked on another one this year. I found my balcony to be much warmer than being up on deck, almost hot at times, even when the air temp was only about 60 degrees. I even managed to get a good sunburn the first couple of days. The balconies are quite protected from the wind and if you’re on the right side of the ship (starboard in April) you will get plenty of sun. My balcony door was open from sunup to sundown every day when I was in the room. Can’t imagine not having a balcony on a TA (or any time actually!)

I get sunburnt on all my TA's in APril... but i'm British and have sun deprived skin. (plus wind factors!! )

I'd say lows of 55-60 if your looking for minimum temperatures...

Its cool if cloudy, but if the sun gets out, can get hotter, maybe 70's-80's if luck is on your side.

I'm considering booking a transatlantic & Mediterranean cruise for April 2015. On one that long, I'd love to book a balcony, but I'm concerned that it might be too cool to have much use. Does anyone know how warm it usually is?

Did this cruise last year and maybe we were unlucky but the weather was not good. Bad seas for at least 3 days and most days sun beds were all tied up so they didn't blow away!.Little to do during the day too, virtually no library just a few books and an odd game.Shows were good though!