Celebrity FCC for Millennium Problem last Fall

Once Upon A Time

I am wondering if anyone who received a Celebrity FCC for any of the cancelled Millennium cruises last Fall have used them on an RCCL cruise. I remember specific posts on Cruisecritic by passengers who transferred their cruise refund to RCCL, but do not recall anyone using the FCC.

I am trying to use my FCC and am running into roadblocks after being assured I could use it on RCCL.

I am wondering if anyone who received a Celebrity FCC for any of the cancelled Millennium cruises last Fall have used them on an RCCL cruise. I remember specific posts on Cruisecritic by passengers who transferred their cruise refund to RCCL, but do not recall anyone using the FCC.

I am trying to use my FCC and am running into roadblocks after being assured I could use it on RCCL.

Hi Once Upon A Time,

I hope other members will confirm their experiences, but I highly doubt a Celebrity FCC could be used towards a RCCL sailing. That I'm aware of, those types of credits are not interchangeable between RCCL brands.

Hi Once Upon A Time,

I hope other members will confirm their experiences, but I highly doubt a Celebrity FCC could be used towards a RCCL sailing. That I'm aware of, those types of credits are not interchangeable between RCCL brands.

Hi Andy; we had one as part recompense for a ropey time on an Independence TA last year and it specifically said on the certificate that it could be used on either RCI or Celebrity cruises - in the event we used it for an RCI booking.

HTH.

Hi Andy; we had one as part recompense for a ropey time on an Independence TA last year and it specifically said on the certificate that it could be used on either RCI or Celebrity cruises - in the event we used it for an RCI booking.

HTH.

We had one from Eclipse's inaugural season( there was a smell outside our room, which I can only describes like 'an old people's home')

Initially we used it when we booked an 18 night Med cruise, for winter 2012, but that was cancelled by RCI, and it was transferred to our Century booking to Hawaii.

We applied ours yesterday to a Bermuda sailing on the Summit. When I was reading the cerificate numbers to our TA, one of the bullets clearly states the following:

"Valid only for the cruise brand shown above."

Celebrity Cruises is the brand shown at the top of the FCC, not Royal Caribbean. Hopefully you can sort it out... or at least find a Celebrity cruise you might enjoy