Barbie experience

If you do a search you'll find a few topics about this. We did it on Allure in October but I don't know if there's been a new Trip Report since they lowered the price but took away some of the activities/amenities.

It seems to be a bit hit or miss based on the ship you're on, how many girls are signed up, and who's running the activities.

My six year old loved it and wants to do it again. We wouldn't have booked it again so soon at the old price but at the newer lower price we'll probably try it again this summer.

we did this for our 5 year old daughter on our Dec Legend cruise.... it was a holiday cruise with lots of kids onboard however, only 2 girls did the Barbie experience. That was kind of a bummer because I think my daughter would have had more fun if there were more girls involved. We did get a promo on it and only paid $245... I don't think it was worth any more than that. Definitely a 1 time thing. I'm glad we booked it and she LOVED it, but it was just ok. (again, would probably have been MUCH better if there were more girls involved).