Port of Miami check in for the Suites (Haven) on the Epic

getaway4fun

Disclaimer: Total rule follower here - just checking the facts!

I am going on the Epic for the first time and have been diligently reading the reviews. A recent post said don't check in at Terminal C, as is printed on the e-docs, but to go to Terminal B instead because that is where they were told the Suites (Haven) VIP check in was located. Not at all saying the OP was not told this, but I am curious as to what others have found out at check in. The OP unfortunately missed priority boarding which I think is a nice perk. I just want to make sure that I am in the right place, at the right time.

Thanks, as always, to those that are wiser and more informed than me. :)

And if you cant find the sign , look for the lady with the clip board and she will send you where you need to be .

Just ask... ;)

Once you get through security just look and head to your left, you will see "VIP CHECK IN" and a nice large room

Don't fret - it is hard to miss and year as mpk218 posted - clipboard lady is always right after security - you will be fine ;)

And if you cant find the sign , look for the lady with the clip board and she will send you where you need to be .

Just ask... ;)

Once you get through security just look and immediately head to your left, you will see "VIP CHECK IN" and a nice large room

Don't fret - it is hard to miss and year as mpk218 posted - clipboard lady is always right after security - you will be fine ;)