Tell me why you love a Lido Cabin!

Sarah@Sea

We enjoyed Cabin 9294 (2 weeks ago on the Valor), First room closest to the Lido with only one neighbor to the right. Loved how close the cabin was to the Bar, Food Ect.... Only thing that bothered us was the noise from the parties that took place at Sail Away and other events. Besides that, we enjoyed the Lido Deck.

1st cruise: deck one

2nd cruise: deck two

3rd cruise: lido

Hands down, lido wins. We were directly across from the stairs and it was super convenient. Just steps to the bar made DH a happy man. Being able to just step out to all the excitement was fab. I'd do a different deck if it was way more, but it wouldn't be as nice.

I had cabin 9293 Lido deck Freedom and hands down best location ever.

We HAD 9294 on Valor B2B two years ago, thought that was the best location ever.

We HAVE 9293 on Freedom booked for a B2B coming up.

Seeing they are sister ships and the only difference is Port compared to Starboard side....I suspect we will find there are two best cabins ever.

What I like about theae cabins is no neighbor on one side,and so close to Lido. Quick trip back to the cabin when sunbathing for a "pitstop" or a quick break from the sun! :)

Edited by LKYGSR

Lido ALL THE WAY! Even better is the Scenic OV rooms extreme forward on Lido! Quiet, peaceful, and you get to see the same view the captain does as he drives the ship. :D After our last cruise (on Valor, S. Carrib.) I doubt we'll go back to anything else. (This time, W. Carrib. on Glory--essentially same room)

Edited by t1adams

I'm glad to hear this. Our PvP told us this was the best to be on. I told him if he was wrong I would hunt him down in Florida. LOL. We have booked 9293 on glory in Oct 18, 2014. We are so excited can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

I had a hip replaced that went FUBAR and now struggle daily. The closer I get to the majority of action the better.

I have a medical condition that affects my legs so I prefer to not have to walk a long distance for unneeded reasons, thus I prefer to be close to elevator...cruises in general wear me out but well worth it and easier than most land vacations...I prioritize which ports to get off to visit and which to just stay and enjoy the semi-empty ship. And I have to remember no BF this cruise to run and grab goodies...oh guess I'll just have to use room service more if I must.

It will be my first time staying in a cabin on the Lido Deck. I have a balcony near elevator. Sailing Victory. I'm looking forward to being near the Serenity area, last time our cabin was in way way aft...so Serenity was a full ship length away. This time I'll be close to both pool and Serenity.

What else do I have to look forward to? Other than being on a cruise verse dealing with snow!

Everything! Love a Lido cabin! Also loved Victory!

Edited by Danacat222

We had 9273 on the Valor last year. Perfect location, in my opinion. It was right off the elevators, and just steps from the doors to Lido. We loved the convenience of it! We are booked in 9271 on the Splendor this year. I don't want to stay anywhere but Lido now!

It will be my first time staying in a cabin on the Lido Deck. I have a balcony near elevator. Sailing Victory. I'm looking forward to being near the Serenity area, last time our cabin was in way way aft...so Serenity was a full ship length away. This time I'll be close to both pool and Serenity.

What else do I have to look forward to? Other than being on a cruise verse dealing with snow!

Its the best deck,close to pool and buffet.

We enjoyed Cabin 9294 (2 weeks ago on the Valor), First room closest to the Lido with only one neighbor to the right. Loved how close the cabin was to the Bar, Food Ect.... Only thing that bothered us was the noise from the parties that took place at Sail Away and other events. Besides that, we enjoyed the Lido Deck.

We have this cabin on Liberty in April

Like having only one neighbor

Convenience.

We were one deck down on the Dream last year and I LOVED it. Loved. SO easy to get to the room.

Next cruise we're a couple of floors down. Still good, but I think I'll always try to book up a few levels.

On our Sunshine cruise, we have cabin 8331, aft. Lido is one deck above. I can move up to a lido forward cabin. However, the water park is above these cabins.

Anyone have problems with the noise level above these cabins? Water park and slides can bring a lot of noise.

I'll be on the Breeze in May in balcony cabin 10275 on Lido deck (first time on this deck). I chose it for the reasons above. What was even better, I got a great deal and still paid less at time of booking than the current price drops. I was originally going to book a cove balcony cabin, but when PVP said Lido would only be $20 more I jumped at it! Looking forward to being on Lido. I told DH that one day I would also like to try the scenic ocean view cabin..what a view!

We have stayed in Lido balconies and they are the best for all of the above-mentioned reasons! Unfortunately, our cruise coming up is on Miracle with no Lido balconies. We will make due with another level balcony, but always a balcony:). It's so nice so enjoy the ocean in the mornings without having to go to the busy decks and it makes your cabin seem larger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk