Hydrotherapy and thermal suite pass on 22 day cruise

Gursk

Hi all,

I just called ship services to get the price for the hydro / thermal bed pass on our 22 day cruise. They quoted me $650 for the two of us.

Anyone have experience getting this pass onboard for less when for a cruise of similar length?

I know my elderly mother would love the pool, but I also know she would keel over from a heart attack if she ever found out I paid $650 so she could use it anytime. :eek: I don't want to be responsible for her having an MI on board.

Thanks very much,

Gursk

Edited by Gursk
clarity

Hi all,

I just called ship services to get the price for the hydro / thermal bed pass on our 22 day cruise. They quoted me $650 for the two of us.

Anyone have experience getting this pass onboard for less when for a cruise of similar length?

I know my elderly mother would love the pool, but I also know she would keel over from a heart attack if she ever found out I paid $650 so she could use it anytime. :eek: I don't want to be responsible for her having an MI on board.

Thanks very much,

Gursk

I would wait till I was on board.... there are often "specials", and you can buy time by the day, since on a 22 day cruise, you probably won't use the thermal suite everysingle day anyhow!! The pool is wonderful, as are those ceramic loungers... but every day??? sure takes up a lot of cruise time! IMO!!

• 2 weeks later...

When we were sailing on the Noordam March 2013 I called ship services and they told me it would be $625.00 for our 21 day cruise for 2 people. We purchased the thermal suite passes the first day on the ship for 2 people, 21 days for $299.00.

When we were sailing on the Noordam March 2013 I called ship services and they told me it would be $625.00 for our 21 day cruise for 2 people. We purchased the thermal suite passes the first day on the ship for 2 people, 21 days for $299.00.

Great information - thanks!

My wife and I got it for 250 dollars on our b2b 20 day Noordam med cruise two years ago. It was a great way to unwind as we were in port for most of those days. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Rrogers123 - very reassuring. Good deals come to those who wait. :D

Thanks Tpwolfe! Sounds like you & Rrogers123 got MUCH better deals onboard.

Sadly, HAL's approach to providing discounts for delayers puts my pre-planning nature at war with my inner cheapskate. :eek:

Thanks Tpwolfe! Sounds like you & Rrogers123 got MUCH better deals onboard.

Sadly, HAL's approach to providing discounts for delayers puts my pre-planning nature at war with my inner cheapskate. :eek:

I had that battle too.

Edited by tpwolfe