Just Back From Equinox

dcruisers

Just got back last night from a wonderful and relaxing cruise on the beautiful Equinox....,, we left sunny warm temps to come back to temps in the 20s with snow storm coming (AGAIN) on Thursday.

We enjoyed the ship, entertainment food and staff. Weather was perfect all 10 days!

If you have questions, I will try to answer. Still unpacking and doing laundry- but my heart is in the Caribbean....

Want to mention that we stayed pre-cruise at the Spring hill suites. Would stay there again! Rooms were good, breakfast way more than we expected and the free shuttle to hotel

and to the pier was convenient. It was a very pleasant experience!

So glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise as we leave on her on the 21st. Are you able to tell me a bit about who you enjoyed for musicians/entertainers on this ship? Another reviewer has reported that Sean Golden left the Equinox Jan 31st and I am interested to know who may have replaced him. We especially enjoy some nice music at the Sunset Bar most evenings. Any information would be welcome. Thanks.

So glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise as we leave on her on the 21st. Are you able to tell me a bit about who you enjoyed for musicians/entertainers on this ship? Another reviewer has reported that Sean Golden left the Equinox Jan 31st and I am interested to know who may have replaced him. We especially enjoy some nice music at the Sunset Bar most evenings. Any information would be welcome. Thanks.

We enjoyed all the shows.... Production shows were great! And the guest performers were all very different but all talented .

There was a solo guitar player at the sunset bar but don't know his name.

There was a string trio playing in the Ensemble bar and foyer- nice listening music. Sorry I didn't get names.

Also, the Party Band was very good!

Edited by dcruisers

Just got back last night from a wonderful and relaxing cruise on the beautiful Equinox....,, we left sunny warm temps to come back to temps in the 20s with snow storm coming (AGAIN) on Thursday.

We enjoyed the ship, entertainment food and staff. Weather was perfect all 10 days!

If you have questions, I will try to answer. Still unpacking and doing laundry- but my heart is in the Caribbean....

Did you notice if escargot is back on the Always Available Menu?

Was there a string trio?

THANKS

Did you notice if escargot is back on the Always Available Menu?

Was there a string trio?

THANKS

There was a string quartet- very nice listening music.

Escargot was not regularly on the Blu menu. However, about several days before the end of our cruise, we mentioned that we missed it. One of the waiters told us we could order escargot, chef salad etc any time in Blu. We wish we would have known that from the start!

The soups in Blu were wonderful. And the last formal night, escargot was on the menu in Blu-although it was served a little different.

As far as MDR- it was always on the always available menu along with French onion soup , chef salad and a few other items I don't remember.

The MDR appeared to have a wonderful menu.

Edited by dcruisers

We were on the Jan. 31-Feb. 10 Equinox cruise and Sean Golden was still there, performing at the Sunset Bar, the Ensemble Lounge and other venues.