Freedom of the Seas -inner room

beshears

On that deck 9 inside room, how do you know if you have a "pullman bed", or a counch that is a pull out? The picture of the room that we have (room 9669) shows a couch, but how do youknow if it's a pull out or not?

I can't say for positive, but everytime we've needed 3 or 4 beds they come down out of the ceiling! never had a sofa bed and we've had the kids with us on 7-9 cruises? And just did yhr Freedom with 2 adult kids stayng in our room and that's how it worked then.

Edited by tidygirl

Oh my, that is good news to hear, especially when you say you had "4" adults in an "inner room," and you all made it OK. :)

There is just two of us and that is why I was questioning the inner room.

I don't know for sure, but I heard that some inner rooms have a few more feet than others. I just know we are on deck 9, class M, whatever that means.

I'm glad to read they have minature golf too, which we like.:)

We were in Cabin 9527 category K the rooms aren't big by any means, but our family can't see paying extra money for a room that we only sleep, shower and get ready in! As a matter of fact we are booked on the Liberty in Sept with all 4 of us in an inside room again unless prices drop drastically then we will get the 2 adult "kids" their own room.

Edited by tidygirl