How did you book Mr Sanchos?

Robinola

Did you go to Mr Sanchos in Cozumel?

How did you book, were you happy? Did you pay for your own transportation?

How much/How long did it take to get there?

Did you book a cabana?

It looks great, I'm gonna go........

Lots of info about this on the Cozumel board. Practically every thread. Check there.

In 2009, twelve of us booked this all inclusive beach club. You can either book this online or by phone. This, by far, was the best experience we ever had...you will not be disappointed! And you can't beat the price for what they offer you! And from what I read on their site, they have added more fun things to do. Here is a link with all the information: http://www.cozumel-tours.com/mr-sanchos-beach-break.htm

We took a taxi to this location (maybe paid $15 for all of us) and I don't remember it being too long of a ride at all. We were greeted by very friendly people who took great care of us. We had two waiters for our group. They gave us a menu that had both food and appetizers on it. And it is what it says.......all you can eat and drink during your stay. Anything you wanted you got! Before we all knew it, most of us were feeling no pain. I must admit, if it weren't for me and my husband, two people in our group.... one being our son...... would still be there! ha ha They weren't going to leave.....thank you adult beverages! After much persuading, they did come with us, and thanked us very much after we got back to the ship. The beach is absolutely gorgeous, and they also have a very nice pool. There are lots of chairs and umbrellas to pick from. We didn't rent a cabana. We all still talk about this beach resort and all the fun we had, and how lucky we were everyone got back to the ship! If we got the chance, we would absolutely do it all again! Wish more islands offered something like this!

Have a great cruise, and enjoy Mr. Sancho's! Hope you come back here and post your experience.