Mini cruises

joehardwick1602

Hello all, let me start by saying my name is Joe and I am new to cruising never been on one and considering it. Has anyone ever tried the p&o cruises 3 night cruise to Paris or any other cruise that is a taster with p&o or any cruise line out of the UK. Hope I have enough info and if anyone has any replies it will help. Thank you :)

Happy cruising from Joe :)

Hello all, let me start by saying my name is Joe and I am new to cruising never been on one and considering it. Has anyone ever tried the p&o cruises 3 night cruise to Paris or any other cruise that is a taster with p&o or any cruise line out of the UK. Hope I have enough info and if anyone has any replies it will help. Thank you :)

Happy cruising from Joe :)

Well Joe, once you try it, there will be no escape. My first cruise was a P & O taster - I booked it because Derren Brown was performing on it and my teenage daughter is a huge fan of his! It was three nights to Belgium and Holland.

Needless to say we loved it although I have never been on P&O since. That's just because I have found an itinerary and dates that matched what we wanted.

After that we did Princess and Royal Caribbean (LOVE that Oasis!) and last year we tried Celebrity for the first time.

Book it! Enjoy it!