Las Caletas Trip - Any Time left?

Gardyloo2

Our ship will be in PV from 7:00a -2:30 and we're thinking about taking the Las Caletas day tour.

We usually like to make a quick stop at the Walmart across the street from the port for our year's supply of Tequila :).

With this shoreEx, will there be enough time for the tequila run?

You can go to Walmart before you sail to Las Caletas. It is open 24 hrs.

I donot think (am almost sure) you will have no time after you return since your ship leaves that early.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply Ine, are you in PV right now?

The ship tour to Las Calentas departs the ship at 7:30 am, so it looks like no stop for booze at Walmart.

It's probably ok, since I realized we haven't opened the bottle of Patron we "bought" on the ship last year with OBC. We're still drinking the leftover wine and champagne from our daughter's wedding last May. It's a tough job, but I'm a willing worker :)

Thanks for your reply Ine, are you in PV right now?

The ship tour to Las Calentas departs the ship at 7:30 am, so it looks like no stop for booze at Walmart.

It's probably ok, since I realized we haven't opened the bottle of Patron we "bought" on the ship last year with OBC. We're still drinking the leftover wine and champagne from our daughter's wedding last May. It's a tough job, but I'm a willing worker :)

Yes I am still in PVR now. Just wonder are you really sure that the tour leaves at 07.30, that seems real early, but maybe your ship docks early too. Might be rather cold early in the morning, you might need a sweater while sailing.