Pub Crawl Cost

notthatpaulyd

I don't think pub crawl would be included in UBP, it's similar in price structure to the tastings (martini, margarita, etc) and those are definitely not included.

I did the Pub Crawl on Pride of America and it was 4 or 5 drinks - one was beer, the other 4 were mixed drinks (a specialty of the bar or bartender). It was a LOT of fun - very rowdy! :)

I was so sad to hear there isn't one on the Breakaway :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF there are pub crawls ( there wasn't on my BA and last Gem cruise ) it happens only 2 or 3 times at the most in the week. So I do not think it would influence my UBP purchase.

Anyways since most drinks are free in your UBP you can actually make your own crawl :)

Have fun !

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info. I wonder if GA will have them... I guess we will find out soon...

May sound silly, but I actually think this would impact my UBP purchase decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I plan to do the UBP, so I might just figure out when the pub crawl is then follow them around on my own. I'd hover in the background trying to keep a low profile while I order my own drinks. :p

It was $25 per person plus the 15 percent automatic gratuity. We had more than 150 people participating when we were on the Dawn. It was one hour or less. Lots of walking, up and down stairs, drinks were in small clear solo cups until we got to the Pearly Kings bar and then were given a full can of Coors Light. I had always wanted to participate in one but now that I have, would not do it again.

In the GA sticky, I read that the Pub Crawls cost $25pp and include 5 bars...

Does having the UBP have any impact on this? Is it included?

If not...what do you get for the $25?

Do you know what a pub crawl is? The UBP IS basically a pub crawl. You simply go to 5 bars and have a drink at each one. You can have a pub crawl every day. Want to join the other people on a pub crawl? No problem, you have unlimited free drinks, just tag along.

So I guess the answer is Yes the pub crawl is "included" with the UBP and it lasts the entire cruise :-)

6&8