spa specials while in port?

I remember seeing spa specials while we were in ports but was never interested in staying on the ship. This time we are thinking about staying on the ship in Nassau. Do they always offer spa specials while in port? Are they always the same? I'm thinking we would enjoy a couples massage or something along that line. Any idea on the price?

I have learned that they will offer specials whenever the spa is not busy. i have seen very little spa specials on port days to some great specials.

I think it's all determined by their bookings. But one would assume there should be some kind of special on port days.

My last 2 cruises (b2b) the best deals were the ones on embarkation day.

When I cruised in jan on sunshine, they had specials almost every day, but the first sea day was one that I liked, but was unsure of booking. The next day, a different one came out, but if talked with the manager and she was more than happy to extend the first special to me for the following day. I don't think that the spa was hugely busy on my cruise though. Oh, btw, no specials on the couples massages, most of the specials were for more combined packages (massage and facial) or the cellulite treatment or teeth whitening, I think.

I got a package that was the same price as if I had just a massage, but got a facial, skin exfoliation, scalp massage and foot massage included. It was great!