Just because they CAN, why ARE THEY????

DPurcell, I just tried to check with my sailing date of June 30th and I cannot get any info either. So maybe they are having a problem with their server....

I also was not too happy about this change because I booked while on the voyager this year and wanted to go back to Grand Cayman and to my surprise when I went on the computer on weds and saw that it said the eastern and not western. I called RCCL and the women I spoke with didn't have any answers why it was changed.

Well at least I will go to a new Island St. Marteen.:)

ok, still not too sure though cause one a few online sites nothing is coming up for that date, but is coming up for Aug. 11th date. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I wanted to wait and book while I'm on the Voyager in Aug. Hope it won't be too late.

Sorry about your cruise, Carol. That really stinks! I hope you find a good alternative.

Actually, Linda Cruisediva is NOT a travel agent. She's a travel writer with a lot of cruise experience under her belt. I'm sure she's just giving you the hard facts, as bad as they are.

Chin up! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Last night, I couldn't get in to the RC website to check for any price change on this cruise. I thought, "Could they ACTUALLY be FIXING this? Did they HEAR me screaming, all the way down in MIAMI????'

HA!

BUT................. when I checked tonight, my price DID go down $12 in taxes and fees! Eastern ports must have lower port fees than western! ;)

woohoo

Archived