Whats your Opinion on this Barcelona Hotel?

travelplus

For our Post Cruise Stay my Father and I booked via Hotwire for $88 per night+$55 in fees/taxes The Amister Art Hotel.

http://hotelamister.com/en/

It's a 4 Star Hotel and is now going for $200 per night on average. We booked this last August for our April Cruise. We will be in Barcelona towards the beginning of May.

The Hotel is located in the L'Example Area. Its a 10 minute walk to The Aero Bus, Sants Station, Metro. Plaza D Espayna is about a 15-20 minute walk away. Passeig D Gracia is about 15 minutes as is Montjuic etc.

Your opinion on this hotel is greatly appreciated. In my opinion it looks very chic and it has excellent reviews on TripAdvisor.

If you have stayed here I would love to hear your recommendations.

BTW How much is a Taxi from the Pier to the Hotel on Avenguida D'Roma?

Thanks

Can't comment on the hotel but the taxi fare from the ship should be about €20.

Make sure you have the name and address of the hotel written down as I don't think this a very well known hotel.

Edited by RollieUK

We didn't stay at that hotel, but the Hotel Astoria, which is in the same neighborhood. We found the area to be good. The METRO is not far. You can walk to Las Ramblas if you like to walk.

For the price you have, I would stick with that hotel.

Thanks for your comments. I like the area of the hotel as well. Perhaps there is a shuttle bus for less to take passengers to the hotel.

You can get the port shuttle bus but you will then have to take the metro followed by a 10-15 minute walk. You would be best taking a taxi