Port of Galveston

sg4crzn

Partly cloudy and mild this afternoon. High temperatures will be in the mid-60's. Look for easterly winds at 5-10 mph. It will be partly cloudy and cool tonight with some fog possible. Low temperatures will be in the upper-50's. Expect southerly winds at 5-10 mph. Sunday should bring partly to mostly cloudy skies and mild temperatures with areas of fog. High temperatures will range from near 70 on the Island to the low-70's inland. Expect southerly winds at 10-15 mph. It will be mostly to partly cloudy and mild on Monday with periods of fog. Winds will be from the south at 10-15 mph. High temperatures will range from the low-70's in Galveston to the mid-70's on the mainland.

At this point the official forecast is still calling for just "patchy fog"... no dense fog advisory issued or anything like that. We sail on Navigator tomorrow, so I'm hoping it stays that way!! A friend of the family is a met at the NWS and he keeps saying we should be okay... but I've lived here my whole life, and I know how quickly things can change. I won't let my breath out until I pull up the cam early in the morning and see the ship docked and waiting!!

Royal Caribbean comes in but Carnival isn't there yet. That's dumb. They should of sped up to beat this light fog.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

Ok, disregard that. The Magic was not delayed due to fog.

Carnival Magic is late because it had to change route over night and go towards New Orleans due to medical emergency.