Brisb FI Grain Terminal left/arrv from need advice?

Hi All,

Can anyone advise on leaving/arrival facilities at Grain Terminal Brisbane

for Princess Cruise Ships.

The 'World' is in Portside leaves that day also, so I guess they can't accommodate two ships at once.

Do they run a free shuttle to/from Portside Hamilton Wharf, to the Grain Terminal.? the day she is in Port.

If so, how often and if its not free, would anyone know how much.?

Cheers

Robyn

Hi All,

Can anyone advise on leaving/arrival facilities at Grain Terminal Brisbane

for Princess Cruise Ships.

The 'World' is in Portside leaves that day also, so I guess they can't accommodate two ships at once.

Do they run a free shuttle to/from Portside Hamilton Wharf, to the Grain Terminal.? the day she is in Port.

If so, how often and if its not free, would anyone know how much.?

Cheers

Robyn

I have only disembarked at the Grain terminal and because of its distance took the ship's shuttle into town (Roma St station area). I have no idea if they provide a shuttle from Portside. Is there anything on their site? Maybe in FAQs?

I am not aware of any shuttle service to either Portside or the Grain wharf for cruises boarding at those ports. We all have to make our own ways to various ports around the World to board ships - and the Grain Wharf is no exception.

However, for ships VISITING those port terminals, there is usually a shuttle bus service into the city for day visitors -- some shuttle buses are provided free by some cruiselines as a matter of policy ( like P&O UK) while mostly others do not and you must pay for the shuttle service

Barry

I believe one of the large Car Parking companies located at Portside runs a free shuttle to the F1 Grain Terminal for pax that park their car with them.

That's good to know, I wasn't aware they did that. We use them when departing from Portside. This week we're boarding QM2 and have had to book a private transfer from home to the Grain Terminal. Never even thought of the long term parking people providing a transfer way out there.

Jill:)