Ken’s Hinterland Adventure Tours

echusky

Has anyone used Ken’s Hinterland Adventure Tours?...I'm looking for some feedback on them....

Specifically I'm looking to do the Ti Tou Gorge Trafalgar Falls & Emerald Pool tour...

Any information will be helpful and appreciated...

I just returned from our cruise and Ken's Hinterland Adventure Tours in Dominica was great! A few in our party did not want an all day adventure, so we opted for the Ti Tou Gorge and Trafalgar Falls tour, skipping the Emerald Pool. Our tour lasted about 3 1/2 hours. The gorge was the most fun! Swim hard to get to the waterfall, it's worth it. Trafalgar Falls was very busy with tourists at the lookout. Once we began our climb on the boulders for the falls though, everyone else began to turn back. We had the Mother Falls all to ourselves. Our guide was Kent August: he was excellent. Kent is a Carib Indian and offers a different prospective than that of other local guides. Ask for him. Wear good hiking shoes (I was very happy with my hiking sandals that I could wear in the water), bring a disposable underwater camera and be rested and ready for a bit of hiking, swimming and climbing. It's a blast! The island is beautiful.

Archived