Maritir d question

mo gal

Has anyone ever had any luck emailing the maritir d about asking for a table say for example a table for only 2 I was just wondering if it would do any good! Thanks in advance for your response:)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Forums mobile app

I will be on the dream someone else was kind enough on this board to give me a email address does anyone else have anything different maybe like one with a name on it please

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We've also had good luck emailing the maitre d but don't expect a response. I emailed the Freedom MD last Sept with no response but he took care of my request and stopped by my table and mentioned the email. I of course took care of him (tip) on the last night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm cruising on the Sunshine in 2 weeks, I emailed the maître d and he responded way quicker than I expected. And I also emailed the maître d of the Elation when I cruised 2 years ago, he didn't respond but my requests were taken care of.

Good luck!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

We just sailed on the Pride and I email the maitre'd requesting a table for two. They email me back, but they are not required.

To email the maitre'd replace the underscores with the two letter ship designator

_ _maitred@carnival.com

Carnival Ship Abbreviations

FA = Fantasy

FS = Fascination

EC = Ecstasy

SE = Sensation

IS = Inspiration

IM = Imagination

EL = Elation

PA = Paradise

SP = Spirit

PR = Pride

LE = Legend

MI= Miracle

DE = Destiny

TI = Triumph

VI = Victory

CQ = Conquest

GL = Glory

LI = Liberty

VA = Valor

FD = Freedom

SL = Splendor

DR = Dream

MC = Magic

BR = Breeze

SH = Sunshine

I email him this afternoon and already heard back from him and that he would take care of it, I usually send John a message on Facebook and he's always taken care of us but he is off of Facebook till Feb 24th thanks everyone for responding on this thread :)

I email him this afternoon and already heard back from him and that he would take care of it, I usually send John a message on Facebook and he's always taken care of us but he is off of Facebook till Feb 24th thanks everyone for responding on this thread :)

Good to hear. Now you can scratch that off your list.

Our past few Carnival cruises I have emailed the Maitred and gotten our table for 2......Sometimes I have gotten a response and one of which who was very quick on the Fantasy when I had thought I was e-mailing the Fascination...super nice though.......I will say whether I get a response or not we will still shck it out once onboard to be sure.