Can you book select table reservation online

kenzie

Yes, you can. Just go to your reservation and on the left side where it indicates your dining choice of Select, click on it. You can reserve for a table for two..it will say, not sharing, or you can indicate you want to share. You can pre-reserve times for each day. You cannot do the whole week at once, you have to go through the whole procedure for each day. You can then print this out and take it with you to the MDR on the first night if you experience any problems with your table.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried this and none of the words in the "Select" section are clickable. Is there some time limit when you are allowed to make reservations? Our sailing is 6 days away.

If it makes a difference, we are CC traveling with two couples that are not CC, and we booked with a TA.

Edited by ILCruiser

When you go to Manage Reservation and you see dining reservations and where you have chosen "Select Dining" you will also see the line below that says "You Can Reserve Dining, etc. etc." Beside this click on where it says "Reserve Now".

I just did this last week with our reservation and experience no problems.

When you go to Manage Reservation and you see dining reservations and where you have chosen "Select Dining" you will also see the line below that says "You Can Reserve Dining, etc. etc." Beside this click on where it says "Reserve Now".

I just did this last week with our reservation and experience no problems.

Nope, no line below reading "You Can Reserve Dining" on my screen. I guess I'll have to call to find out what the problem is.

Hi

I also had problems........this is only way I found!!!!!!!

Go to 'Manage Reservation'.......then 'Reserve Dining'........on the next page on the right hand side is a box 'Your Dining Reservations'..underneath that click on the link on 'Awaiting Payment'.....takes you to 'My Cruise Extras' page........'Add More' and in that drop-down box is 'Celebrity Select Dining'...

If there's an easier way.....I couldn't find it.

Hope it works for you too.

Hi

I also had problems........this is only way I found!!!!!!!

Go to 'Manage Reservation'.......then 'Reserve Dining'........on the next page on the right hand side is a box 'Your Dining Reservations'..underneath that click on the link on 'Awaiting Payment'.....takes you to 'My Cruise Extras' page........'Add More' and in that drop-down box is 'Celebrity Select Dining'...

If there's an easier way.....I couldn't find it.

Hope it works for you too.

Thanks HappyGran, that did it. None of the other methods worked for me.

I also figured out that, once you open your reservation, if you use this link: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/asr/booking/flexDining/summary.do , it takes you right there.