Drink package question

johnt83

I would like to know about the buying shots also.

Simple fact is, I don't care for the way they make their G&T's and like to mix my own.

Although I have been hearing that the bartenders at the R Bar actually know how to mix one :eek:

lol, thanks for the responses everybody, really appreciate them! Good to know how the system works. I personally have never bought soda nor plan to, just wondering how it'd work if I ever did. I don't drink enough soda to pay $20 per day and to be honest, how can one drink so much per day? So unhealthy in my opinion! Anyways, happy cruising :)

The soda package is actually a little over $6.00 per day. The $20.00 package includes much more than soda. Coffee, orange juice, bottled water, non-alcoholic drinks. It would not be very hard to do $20.00 per day.

Edited by Ocean Boy

They better watch carefully though. If someone is drinking more than what would be considered usual in order to make sure that they get their money's worth well they have every right to do that. So RCI better be very careful about their accusations.

Yep. And just like they often tend to avoid confrontation with passengers over dress codes, rules about not saving pool loungers or theater seats - I'll bet they'll follow the same "avoid confrontation" pattern with this unless it's VERY obvious & flagrant.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Yep. And just like they often tend to avoid confrontation with passengers over dress codes, rules about not saving pool loungers or theater seats - I'll bet they'll follow the same "avoid confrontation" pattern with this unless it's VERY obvious & flagrant.

I agree. But the other examples that you mention don't cost the cruise line any money. This issue might get a bit more attention.

I agree. But the other examples that you mention don't cost the cruise line any money. This issue might get a bit more attention.

You may be right, but as you say - they better be very careful. That, coupled with the fact that it makes no financial difference to the one forced to confront, will limit enforcement to the most flagrant cases. Of course, that's just my educated guess...

Believe me if the mafia was the watch dog, there would be no sharing of drinks on any cruise.

You mean I would be drinking with the fishes?

Sorry I couldn't resist. :-D

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk