MSC Divina MDR

saphir

Yes there is, you will have to go to the Mmaitre d on the first day to see about availability, They had a waitlist on the cruise I was on.

Hello

I see that you did the Reflection and after the Divina. This is what I will do also. How did you find the Divina? for tables of 2 to the dining room, can be book before leaving?

Hello

I see that you did the Reflection and after the Divina. This is what I will do also. How did you find the Divina? for tables of 2 to the dining room, can be book before leaving?

I really enjoyed Divina, I was tempted to book again next month. The decor on Divina and Reflection are really great. I found pool service (waiters) so much better on Divina. They are not overwhelming at all trying to pitch the drinks. You see them walking by, just call them over.

Service in the dining room was a little off, but I found that our waiter was over loaded with multiple tables of 6 and 8 tops. I also find that the more time these workers are on the ship the better the service will get, as there are alot of newbies.

Both ships have their pluses and minuses. But the pluses rule out.

As for getting a table for 2 prior, you probably should talk to your travel agent. I'm not sure if you can have it prearranged.

Edited by Bosjoe

I have tried to have a table for 2 arranged before the cruise. Could not get it done through the travel agent(only tables for 6), emailed MSC customer service twice (got the same automated response twice), tried to call a few times and after waiting more than 30 minutes on the line just gave up.

I guess we will see the maitre d' next Saturday:)

And we will just go with the flow.

The table for 2 is not to be picky or anti-social. Work involves a lot of customer service so vacation time is for couple time.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if you were able to get a table for two on board?

I am a big fan of cruises where you can decide to dine only as a couple and the fact that MSC doesn't offer "freestyle" dining or some variation is something that makes me reconsider if I should or shouldn't book with them.

We would like a table for two also - is there one dining room perforable over the other?

I have written a MSC and requested a table for two in the MDR Black crab. I got a response that my request would be respected as much as possible.

We would like a table for two also - is there one dining room perforable over the other.

Black Crab is of more modern 'decor', while Villa Rossa has better daytime views out the stern, however, due to the layout, not all tables can view the fantail glass. Breakfast and lunch is not assigned seating, so you can try them both. Tables for two are quite limited, so if that is a concern, take whichever dining room is available.