Booking on board

remharri

I would use the search function, but I don't see it there anymore :confused:

We are fairly new to RCCL and was wondering if there is any perks while booking a cruise while on board. We are looking to book Europe for 2015 and I'm thinking the itinerary's will be out by the time we sail in April. Just not sure if there or perks or not.

Our very experienced cruising buddy from NY City told us the rates are outstanding when you book on board, and so far he's is correct in our experience - we've done it twice and never seen prices drop lower than the ones we were offered on board.

As well you receive On Board Credits when you book on board. The amount depends on the number of days long the cruise is.

Our very experienced cruising buddy from NY City told us the rates are outstanding when you book on board, and so far he's is correct in our experience - we've done it twice and never seen prices drop lower than the ones we were offered on board.

As well you receive On Board Credits when you book on board. The amount depends on the number of days long the cruise is.

I figured the rates would be the same as showing whats online...but you are saying they have their own rates on board?

I figured the rates would be the same as showing whats online...but you are saying they have their own rates on board?

There's no difference in rates on board or online. All you get for booking on board is on board credit and reduced deposit.

It's a sliding scale. Starts at $100, I believe, for cruises up to 8 nights (as I recall) We got $150 for booking a 10-day cruise. You get $200 for an even larger number of nights.

What I said was the prices we agreed to when booking on board were the best we ever saw when repeatedly checking the RCI site in the months that followed, up till final payment date.

Figured, do you know how much OBC you would get?

This shows all the terms:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/NextCruise/13033003a_NextCruise_OpenBooking_Form_US.pdf

This form is for something called a Next Cruise, but the OBC is the same as booking a specific cruise on board.

Edited by clarea