Anthem on sale next week but no deck plan?

It will be pretty much the same deckplan with maybe SLIGHT changes. They have already laid blocks and started to build Anthem, so if there were any major changes, they would have to have already been made.

Problem is, they haven't even revealed all of the Quantum deck plans. Lol. There are still many "Still to Come" areas when you look at the plans.

It's 8 months out and they haven't released what is happening with Dining.

It has been a rumor that there will be no MDR on Quantum class ships. This rumor is fueled by not allowing anyone to book traditional dining times. Only My-Time is available. Those that were booked in Traditional dining initially, were thrown into My-Time. They say we'll hear about that in early spring.

Thanks for your reply.

To be honest we're disappointed as we love the freedom class and wanted a 2 week out of Southampton but it has to have a flow rider, my husbands one stipulation. We'd assumed the IOS would be back but have now learnt it's anthem (as adventure doesn't have a flow rider).

I'm not keen on the dodgem car ideas but........let's see what the proves look like.

Has anybody found a deck plan for the Anthem or do we assume it's the same as quantum?

We're looking to book but would want to see a confirmed deck plan first.

I agree that even if it's exactly the same as Quantum's there should be a deck plan available that says "Anthem" on the RC website. They're already asking us to book a half mystery ship, I can't believe they would open bookings for a ship with no published deckplan!

Thanks for your reply.

To be honest we're disappointed as we love the freedom class and wanted a 2 week out of Southampton but it has to have a flow rider, my husbands one stipulation. We'd assumed the IOS would be back but have now learnt it's anthem (as adventure doesn't have a flow rider).

I'm not keen on the dodgem car ideas but........let's see what the proves look like.

It will 100% have a flowrider. It is the aft part of the ship, behind the rock clibing wall and skydiving.