Upsell fairy called today!

jmak315

I would have jumped on it too. Is this for your sailing in three days? Where is the balcony and what was the cabin you upgraded from?

Yes! Three days seems like three weeks at this point, lol! We went from u24 on deck six in the front and now are in the back.

I received an email and called immediately and they offered a balcony (we were in an interior) for only $150.00 more total. Needless to say, I jumped at the opportunity! This will be our first balcony!:D:D:p:p

Sweet!! Enjoy your balcony. I hope the upsell fairy calls me for Fascination for next week.

Have a great cruise!

I received a call for my Sunday cruise to upgrade from an oceanview to a junior suite for $150 more. I was on the computer when the call came, so I checked the deck plans and found out the cabins they were offering were on the Verandah deck, forward, and just below the sports deck, which seems to me would be noisy. Also I booked this cruise because of the low price for a solo and really didn't want to pay anymore for a 4 day cruise on an older ship. The rep seemed surprised I didn't jump on it, but understood what I was saying. I'm sure they'll find others who are not as noise sensitive as I am :-).

I received a upsell call today. Offering an upgrade from an interior room on deck 8 to a balcony on the same deck for $300 total for three guests. I accepted the offer since I called just 3 days ago and inquired about a balcony upgrade and was told it would cost $800. We sail on Sunday Feb 23 out of Nola and I can't wait. We have never been in a balcony room so we are excited.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

congrats on your upsell. I am hoping that we get on this time that is as good of a deal as yours, but not getting those hopes up too high. first cruise we booked through a TA and booked a balcony already and this time we booked ourselves and have 2 OV cabins. Would love to get a balcony though.