Your favorite member review

Moshewil

I know what you mean. When I'm not feeling good, I just love to read cruise reviews and MOST ESPECIALLY those with pictures. I don't have any links, but Mikey, GAPearl and Jamman (who just started writing his Fantasy solo cruise review) have the BEST reviews! Shaky Beef does too, but haven't seen any from him in a while. Go back page by page until you see a thread started by one of them! Might take some time, but totally worth it. And most of the times they have posted more than one, so the other reviews are "clickable" in their signature. ;) FEEL better! :)

Aww, shucks, thanks!:o But I'm a her and I've never written a review.:p:D I think you must be thinking of my DH's "Memoir" review of our Carnival Glory cruise in 2011. I proofread it for him and posted a lot on the thread, but he (Delta Hotel) wrote it.

Here it is, if anyone is interested (a word of caution, though: it's very long and a little weird :p):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1444911

I cannot remember his Avatar name, but he did a very entertaining review of Carnival Fantasy about the same time Mikey did his family review this past August/September. I know search is down, but I think his review is still among the first few pages of the board. Fantasy out of Charleston I think.

I love reading reviews, and Wrigley80's are awesome! Just so informative, lighthearted, interesting, helpful, etc. She's one of my favorite posters. I also love Spanielover's reviews and his gorgeous pics. That said, I appreciate anyone that does a review. I did a short one last year and they are time consuming.

Thank you Jodi and NCTattoo.....you guys are awesome too. I love putting these reviews together for y'all to enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just tossing this out there, although my review is currently my fav like I said;););) I'd say we can all agree Mikey wins hands down. I mean, aren't we all like an honorary member of his family now? I thought I was:p When are they going on vacation again anyway?? lol

I feel the same way about Mikey's reviews. I was on the Breeze cruise with him & his family last August. They were all so nice. I know they are doing the San Juan cruise this year I think some time in May.

JAMMAN ALL THE WAYYYY! I just read his Splendor review since I will be on that ship in June and let me tell you... the man knows how to write a review! I feel like I've already been given a personal VIP tour of the ship! He documents everything so well. He even posted video of the ship to his YouTube channel! I am also subscribed to his solo cruise review that he is writing know. He paints a great picture for us all :) Feel better OP. BTW I always love to read cruise reviews (photo heavy ones) when I'm sick and in bed ;)

JAMMAN ALL THE WAYYYY! I just read his Splendor review since I will be on that ship in June and let me tell you... the man knows how to write a review! I feel like I've already been given a personal VIP tour of the ship! He documents everything so well. He even posted video of the ship to his YouTube channel! I am also subscribed to his solo cruise review that he is writing know. He paints a great picture for us all :) Feel better OP. BTW I always love to read cruise reviews (photo heavy ones) when I'm sick and in bed ;)

I'm loving all the feedback I'm getting from this thread. ...but the funny thing is more than half the suggestions I'm getting are reviews I have already read and absolutely loved....thanks for the well wishes. ...I had a nasty stomach bug, but I'm feeling much better now:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I enjoy reading all the reviews and the ones full of pics are always the most enjoyable well except when they are full of food pics, that always just makes me hungry.

If I had to pick a member as a favorite my vote is the Radio Live threads.

This Review was the first one I read and still a very memorable one for those of you who remember Host Mach... this was one of his first ones...and he is a brilliant writer..

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=33218

I was just going to add Host Mach when I saw your post! He got a picture of EVERYTHING! If anyone ever posted requested to see something, you could be sure Host Mach would post a picture!!

I remember reading his first posted reviews. Shortly after, he became Host. Wish he'd stuck around, I really miss his great insights. Brilliant writer!

• 3 weeks later...

The best reviews, in my opinion, have been posted by Brianna (Wrigley80). She throws in lots of useful tips, info, shortcuts, tour reviews, pre and post cruise suggestions, photos of the ships, food, ports, etc. (love you Brianna!).

The reviews posted lately by Mikey have been very heavy with personal photos which I consider, at times, borderline risque which has turned me off to reading his reviews (again, this is my opinion only).

Another vote for Wrigley80's! I also really enjoyed Dirkgun's reviews. It was his Victory review from 2010 that sold me on the Southern itinerary out of San Juan, which we did last year on Valor (Valor and Victory traded places last February). Very informative, fun and both have great pictures.