Booked early saver, but want to pay for upgrade

jolyroger

Ok so quick question, we booked on the Breeze under ES last April,cruise is paid off, we have a balcony on deck 9, great location and all...

Now I noticed there are a few spa balconys left( had one last yr real nice) question is if I call carnival could i pay the difference and move up, but still keep at early saver, just in case rate goes down ? Or once I change they make it as a new booking? Thank You for any help!

No problem with upgrading, whether it costs more or not. (Although when upgrading to a Cloud 9 spa room, you do want to be paying more, because some people who got the upgrade for free have reported not getting the spa benefits.) And regardless of what the rate is that you're matching to on the upgrade, you will always remain ES. Once ES, always ES. If not, it would be too easy to manipulate things to get free from the restrictions of ES.

Edited by k2excursion

Ok so quick question, we booked on the Breeze under ES last April,cruise is paid off, we have a balcony on deck 9, great location and all...

Now I noticed there are a few spa balconys left( had one last yr real nice) question is if I call carnival could i pay the difference and move up, but still keep at early saver, just in case rate goes down ? Or once I change they make it as a new booking? Thank You for any help!

As long as the change is an upgrade and is for an assigned cabin versus a guarantee cabin, Carnival should let you do it.