A song to help you remember the MDR Themes

travelplus

When I was reading through the MDR Theme names it reminded me of a childhood song "Today is Monday". So if you have your guitar or favorite musical instrument you and the kids can have fun singing this.

In case you forgot how the melody goes here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-7V__eJHuo

Today is Monday Today is Monday. Monday Mojo. All you hungry cruisers come on down to the MDR you'll want to eat it all.

Today is Tuesday Today is Tuesday. Tuesday Saffron Monday Mojo. All you hungry cruisers come on down to the MDR you'll want to eat it all.

Today is Wednesday. Today is Wednesday. Wednesday Pimento. Tuesday Saffron. Monday Mojo. All you hungry cruisers come on down to the MDR you'kk want to eat it all.

Today is Thursday. Today is Thursday. Thursday Pomodoro. Wednesday Pimento. Tuesday Saffron. Monday Mojo. All you hungry cruisers come on down to the MDR you'll want to eat it all.

Today is Friday. Today is Friday. Friday Basil. Thursday Pomodoro. Wednesday Pimento. Tuesday Saffron. Monday Mojo. All you hungry cruisers come on down to the MDR you'll want to eat it all.

Today is Saturday. Today is Saturday. Saturday Jasmine. Friday Basil. Thursday Pomodoro. Wednesday Pimento. Tuesday Saffron. Monday Mojo. All you hungry cruisers come on down to the MDR you'll want to eat it all.

Today is Sunday Today is Sunday. Sunday Portobello. Satudray Jasmine Wednesday Pimento. Tuesday Saffron. Monday Mojo. All you hungry cruisers come on down to the MDR you'll want to eat it all.

Let me know how you enjoy singing this with your kids or on your own. Etc.

Have fun(:. If you come up with different lyrics please post it.

cute, but not sure how accurate it would be for cruises that are longer than 7 nights since RCI uses more than 7 menus without repeating any, or for cruises that begin on days other than Saturday or Sunday. The exact rotation of the menus isn't set in stone and some cruises are 4,5, or 6 nights in length which would throw your formula off.:)