MSC Divina - public places/lounges/pools

DENIE

Considering booking our first cruise with MSC on the Divina for November (10-day So Caribbean). Cabin choice right now is a regular balcony. When reviewing the deck plans, it looks like most (or all) of the upper level lounges/bars belong to the Yacht Club. Is this the case? Are there any view lounges high on the ship not associated with the Yacht Club?

This doesn't affect our decision, would just be nice to enjoy a relaxing view now and then from high up as I have enjoyed this on other cruises.

What about the negative edge pool on the back of the ship - I see that it is adult only, but is it also only for Yacht Club members?

Thanks for any info. I tried to locate this info on other posts, but didn't notice any. If there are....please direct me :)

Considering booking our first cruise with MSC on the Divina for November (10-day So Caribbean). Cabin choice right now is a regular balcony. When reviewing the deck plans, it looks like most (or all) of the upper level lounges/bars belong to the Yacht Club. Is this the case? Are there any view lounges high on the ship not associated with the Yacht Club?

This doesn't affect our decision, would just be nice to enjoy a relaxing view now and then from high up as I have enjoyed this on other cruises.

What about the negative edge pool on the back of the ship - I see that it is adult only, but is it also only for Yacht Club members?

Thanks for any info. I tried to locate this info on other posts, but didn't notice any. If there are....please direct me :)

The very front top decks are allocated to the Yacht Club. There is a high deck area right above the main pool area and just above 2 hot tubs. There is also a pay area Midship on the very top. You pay by full or half day. The infiniti pool in the back is for adults only. There is a nice bar back there also. The only thing you can not see is out to the sea is the very front of the ship. Well you can see the front from windows in the gym area while doing cardio. There is a very nice area right out in front of those windows that is off limits to passangers. I know because the gym personal came and got me, the door is usually locked and it wasn't and there is no sign to say you can't. :)

The Galaxy lounge is high up Midship. a little like RCCL viking crown lounge.

View from the lounge. As you can see just above and behing the video screen area is available for general passengers, the stairs past there lead up to the yacht club area.

MSC-Divina-4139.JPG

Edited by Bosjoe