Leaving in the AM for THE BREEZE!!!

Lafayette99

Its a great ship!!! Check on the Red Frog Pub for drinks, Fat Jimmy's BBQ on sea days (get there early before the line forms), the Tandoor Indian Restaurant rear Lido is always empty during lunch and has some great food, the Blue Iguana for breakfast and for a quiet place during the evening/night, the seating outside Ocean Plaza, and the chaise lounges outside Liquid Nightclub. one place I keep forgetting is the Library Bar!!! I don't think most of the passengers know it exists. It's one of the best keep, hidden secrets on the entire ship!!!

HI all!

Have a fab time!

I just booked Breeze for the 2nd time I liked it so much.

The Italian restaurant ($12) dinner is amazing, Guy's burgers are tasty, there's wine machines in the library as well as the bar. The food prepared at the cooking demo is yummy. The Behind the Scenes tour is interesting.

I missed the Thrill Theater, sushi place & who knows what else. There's a lot to see & do on that lovely ship.

Only 10 weeks 'til I'm back on her.

~ Jo ~ :)

I didn't see where anyone else had mentioned that the Italian restaurant is complimentary for lunch and DELICIOUS! Go on embarkation day, there is hardly anyone there, wonderful place for a relaxing sit down lunch! Also if you like sushi, we LOVED Bonsai!! Enjoy the Breeze, make sure to go down the water slides and just have a blast, we had a great time on the ship, so beautiful!