Valor 2/16 back in San Juan

mr.chris.

Arrived back at the pier about 6am this morning. Chilling on the Lido Deck waiting our turn to disembark.

I'll do a review when we get home, staying the night in Old San Juan and flying home to Seattle tomorrow.

But the short story is a FANTASTIC cruise. Good ship with a great crew. Wife and kids are stifling tears this morning depressed its come to an end.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Forums mobile app

Glad everyone in your family had a great time. I did this cruise last year and also had a great time...loved the Valor and it's staff and loved the itinerary and sailing out of SanJuan. It always stinks heading back home after such a good time.

We are waiting on deck 5 for disembark. Awesome cruise! Had a fantastic time. Already planning next years cruise. The kids had a great time in Club O2 and made a ton of new friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Same with my son Kyle, he was hesitant about o2 (concerned it would be boring) and he had a blast. Made some friends and loved what Marco put together for the group!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Forums mobile app

Well off to dinner at Barrachinas, long flight back to Seattle in the late morning. Boys keep looking out the window at the Valor wishing there was some way they were going back out on it. I'll get into details in the review but that about says it all. Just a great trip.

Sent from my Galaxy Notw 3 using Forums mobile app

Welcome back! Can't wait to read your review. We live in Seattle and are planning to book this cruise on board our next cruise in April. Interested to hear how all of your travels went. There are so many crazy flight times showing up that it is hard to figure the best flights.