Park and Cruise Ft Lauderdale

dcedar

I am looking for a hotel for one night pre cruise. We are driving down so I would need a package that includes parking and a shuttle to the port.

From cheap to semi-ritzy as long as it is clean. Breakfast would be nice.

We will have a car so we don't need to be within walking distance but it would be nice. Anything on the beach? It would be nice but not needed.

I know... I am asking for a lot! LOL

I am used to cruising out of Port Canaveral and I am not familiar with Ft. Lauderdale at all!

I am looking for a hotel for one night pre cruise. We are driving down so I would need a package that includes parking and a shuttle to the port.

From cheap to semi-ritzy as long as it is clean. Breakfast would be nice.

We will have a car so we don't need to be within walking distance but it would be nice. Anything on the beach? It would be nice but not needed.

I know... I am asking for a lot! LOL

I am used to cruising out of Port Canaveral and I am not familiar with Ft. Lauderdale at all!

One of the most popular areas is the 17th Street area. There are a number of the chains there. A lot of people like the Embassy Suites, but I know there are others.

Within walking distance to restaurants, etc and just a hop away from the Port.

Edited by GTO-Girl

• 1 month later...

Just checked the Embassy Suites... way too much for me:) It was $237 a night plus $18 a night for parking???

I really would like to find something with shuttle to and from the port and parking for the duration of the cruise... all in one package. Is this not possible for Ft Lauderdale?

Is there any decent cheap places with or without a cruise package, within an hour or so from the port?

I am thinking we can use the park n go lot and just stay further out for less???

Does anyone else drive down and not spend about $300 on hotel with parking and shuttle???

We are driving down and staying 2hours north at Ft Pierce at holiday inn express for $100 then using a parking service in ft Lauderdale. Not sure which one yet.....either park and go or FLL Park Safe. Still researching these parking places.

We are driving down and staying 2hours north at Ft Pierce at holiday inn express for $100 then using a parking service in ft Lauderdale. Not sure which one yet.....either park and go or FLL Park Safe. Still researching these parking places.

Just checked the price for our date and it is $133. With that plus the $60+ for parking I am probably better off looking closer to the port.

Just checked the Embassy Suites... way too much for me:) It was $237 a night plus $18 a night for parking???

I really would like to find something with shuttle to and from the port and parking for the duration of the cruise... all in one package. Is this not possible for Ft Lauderdale?

Is there any decent cheap places with or without a cruise package, within an hour or so from the port?

I am thinking we can use the park n go lot and just stay further out for less???

Does anyone else drive down and not spend about $300 on hotel with parking and shuttle???

Yes, We drive down from Tampa on the morning of the cruise and then park in the Port Everglades parking garage right at the ship. We have also stayed at hotels, left our car there for a special price for the week and taken their free shuttle to and from the ship. It still works out cheaper to drive on the morning of the cruise, get there at about 10:30 - 11:00 am and park the car right at the ship.

We are not familiar with Park & Go or FLL Park Safe, but I'll do some research. Anyone used them? What are their parking fees?