Fttf magic 2 questions

dramaqueenjan

From what I've read, the perk for dining is that you will get priority in choosing your dining time. As an example, if you want early dining and it's already full, you will be given priority on the waiting list over someone else that hasn't purchased it.

Other than priority boarding, debarking and first off at ports (especially if tendering) you also get priority in line at the help desk. It just depends if you like waiting in line or not. It was well worth it for us because by the time we got to the port there was about a 2 hour wait to board and we just walked on right in front of everyone else. Our room was already ready and had our luggage in about 2 hours. Others were still waiting until dinner to get their bags.

As far as guest services desk, it seems our last 2 cruises that it was for platinum and above ? I did not see a FTTF line at guest services on the cruises we were on ? Just wondering.Maybe you are not referring to guest services but a help desk in the terminal ?

Other than priority boarding, debarking and first off at ports (especially if tendering) you also get priority in line at the help desk. It just depends if you like waiting in line or not. It was well worth it for us because by the time we got to the port there was about a 2 hour wait to board and we just walked on right in front of everyone else. Our room was already ready and had our luggage in about 2 hours. Others were still waiting until dinner to get their bags.
Edited by overthehillcruiser

As far as guest services desk, it seems our last 2 cruises that it was for platinum and above ? I did not see a FTTF line at guest services on the cruises we were on ? Just wondering.Maybe you are not referring to guest services but a help desk in the terminal ?

FTTF passengers can use the platinum line at the service desk.

Faster to the Fun. It is sold as an excursion for your cruise. It allows you priority boarding (after platinum and wedding parties), your room is ready when you board and luggage delivery is soon after you board. Priority tendering from the ship to the island (but not back to the ship) if you have a tender port. You can use the platinum line at guest services.

Edited by topspot

#1 In non tendor ports is there a seperate line or any priority getting off ship

#2 Do you get priority dining in anytime D.R?

Thanks in advance ive done a search but found conflicting answers

Also, another FYI - you get off the ship and through customs at the same time as Platinum and Diamond people too. We just got off the Magic this morning (a day late thanks to the fog in Galveston - not that I'm complaining - free day of cruising) :) but we were off the ship, through customs and to our car all within 30 minutes once they started the debarking process. Our new friends that we met on the ship didn't have it and it took them 2-3 hours to board the ship as well as unboard this morning. Oh and because we had FTTF pass, we were also on board and in the waiting room to board within 15 minutes too! :) My husband and I kept saying how much the $50 bucks was worth it just for the embarking and debarking process alone. And, it's ONLY $50 PER CABIN - NOT PER PERSON. I will be posting a review later this evening, and will try and answer any other questions you may have there. :)