Bookings After Aug 2014 - 1 promo?

ABCruiser

I believe there was talk earlier and I hate to have this repeated but since "search" is still unavailable.. if someone can briefly explain if there is a promotion offered and I booked after Aug 2013, can I obtain this promotion at the rate that I booked or at the prevailing rate?

Sorry heading should read Aug 2013

Edited by ABCruiser

I believe there was talk earlier and I hate to have this repeated but since "search" is still unavailable.. if someone can briefly explain if there is a promotion offered and I booked after Aug 2013, can I obtain this promotion at the rate that I booked or at the prevailing rate?

Sorry heading should read Aug 2013

You can usually get the promo by paying the difference in price if it went up. If the price dropped you should be able to get that adjusted also.

All you can do is call your TA. You have to view it this way. If you are not within the final payment time there is nothing to prevent you from canceling and rebooking except that you may not be able to book the same cabin. Knowing that there is no reason for Celebrity not to give you the promo.

🌅🚢🍻🍸