Website search for activities problem.

kona_wahine

kona_wahine - I have had the same issue for about 3 months now for my upcoming cruise in March. I reported the problem to carnival and all they could tell me was "it's something in the background" - they can access all activities on their side. Gave me some ideas about trying a different search engine (chrome verses internet explorer, try a different computer, ect...) I tried them all and nothing worked. They're answer was to look at the general activities and then call them and book over the phone. We have cruised Carnival 7 times already - and never had an issue. Same computer as our cruise in December....I think it may be related to booking thru a 3rd party (BJ's travel).... who knows. I ended up just booking tours outside of Carnival for this trip.

Hope you can get yours to work - I know it's frustrating!:eek:

On carnivals website I've been trying to look up activities. I can't get them to load. I'm going in under our April 2015 booking. I've tried my ipad and PC and no luck. Is it me or carnival??

What web browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Safari, AOL, Firefox?

Try a different browser. Sometimes Carnival's website doesn't work on certain browsers - and it can be different browers for different pages on their site (ie: Boarding Documents load under Firefox but not Chrome and/or Excursions load under Chrome but not IE). That is one of the things that has always amazed me about carnival.com, seems like every page was written by a different programer using a different set of parameters! :eek:

I am having the same problem:mad: (May 4 2014 sailing of Valor out of San Juan). I have tried 4 different browsers and I have tried on 4 different computers. I am an I.T. professional who deals with this type of problems regularly. I finally called the Carnival eSupport number yesterday, The guy I talked to had the same problem when he tried to access this cruise. He was going to pass it on the I.T. would are supposed to get back to me. I have not heard anything yet!

I am having the same problem:mad: (May 4 2014 sailing of Valor out of San Juan). I have tried 4 different browsers and I have tried on 4 different computers. I am an I.T. professional who deals with this type of problems regularly. I finally called the Carnival eSupport number yesterday, The guy I talked to had the same problem when he tried to access this cruise. He was going to pass it on the I.T. would are supposed to get back to me. I have not heard anything yet!

I am on the same Valor sailing and have had the same issue. Carnival is aware of the glitch, but hasn't been able or willing to fix it. :confused: