To Brunch or Not to Brunch.....

code_d

SO with the new brunch being rolled out and will be on our upcoming Fascination cruise was wondering how it is compared to the regular breakfast menu? I am looking forward to getting up a bit later and still enjoying breakfast stuff (DW requires we all be there for the morning/evening meals together :rolleyes:), and we do much prefer the dinning room Breakfast by far over the Lido!

On our 8 day cruise we did the brunch once. I didn't think it was that good, and we waited a VERY long time for the food to come out once we were seated. However, If I were you I would still try it. I'm going on another cruise in April and will give it a try again.

SO with the new brunch being rolled out and will be on our upcoming Fascination cruise was wondering how it is compared to the regular breakfast menu? I am looking forward to getting up a bit later and still enjoying breakfast stuff (DW requires we all be there for the morning/evening meals together :rolleyes:), and we do much prefer the dinning room Breakfast by far over the Lido!

On the Seaday Brunch days, you can still get some of the same items, but the Huevos Rancheros and the Steak & Eggs are great. I'm not too enthused about the cereal crusted French toast, but you will enjoy the Seaday Brunch.

I've only been on the Fascination once, but enjoyed the ship very much.

On the Seaday Brunch days, you can still get some of the same items, but the Huevos Rancheros and the Steak & Eggs are great. I'm not too enthused about the cereal crusted French toast, but you will enjoy the Seaday Brunch.

I've only been on the Fascination once, but enjoyed the ship very much.

Plain...is an option! ;)

We absolutely love the brunch! The steak n' eggs are the hubby's favorite. The fire roasted tomato soup is delish! The mac n' cheese with bacon, and the egg's Benedict are my favorites with a side of corned beef hash. Definitely try it out. I've gone to the brunch several times on each ship we've been on, sometimes service is extremely swift other times it's a little slower. Enjoy!

I was wondering who came up with the idea who decided to serve French toast with a cereal crust. I enjoy their plain French toast.

Well....George Lopez, of course! ;)

LOL - I ask you who else could possibly have put cereal on French toast and then named it "Funny French Toast". :eek: :D