Bottles of Liquor for your room- purchase in advance

california7

Does anyone know what they charge when you order from room service. I looked on princess site under gifts and they only have 375 bottles and are a little pricey..

Is there someone you can call yo order before the cruise?

that could be the only way you can get a bottle is thru room service and pay that price

We did just that on our Dec. cruise. It was pricey but it was nice not to worry about hiding it in a suitcase and having it confiscated. The size is 375 ml and it's Sky Vodka.

Yes, call Princess and place the order ahead of time. You'll get a printed card in your cabin on the first day. Take it to any bar to get the alcohol. Sign the card and you're good to go.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

We did just that on our Dec. cruise. It was pricey but it was nice not to worry about hiding it in a suitcase and having it confiscated. The size is 375 ml and it's Sky Vodka.

Yes, call Princess and place the order ahead of time. You'll get a printed card in your cabin on the first day. Take it to any bar to get the alcohol. Sign the card and you're good to go.

You can also call room service and have it delivered. You must be in your cabin to sign that you received it.

Ordered rum from room service while on our Nov/Dec Emerald cruise. Yes it was pricey but cheaper then buying drinks by the glass at a bar and I could enjoy a cocktail on our balcony when ever I wanted. I could have smuggled it on board and taken the chance of being caught and have it taken away...but then I'd also be out the cost of that bottle. Not worth it.