Cut off date to pre-pay gratuities?

artist47

So, I just logged in to myncl to pre-pay my gratuities and it says : "We are unable to display this option at this time."

I was still able to order my wine from the gift list. So I went ahead and paid for that and also a night at Cagneys.

Did I miss a cut off date or is NCL's website just glitchy?

Thanks in advance.

From NCL's Frequently Asked Questions:

http://www.ncl.com/faq#service-charge

Q: At what point in the booking process can the prepaid charges be added?

A: They can be added at anytime up to 24 hours prior to sailing.

Thank you Colin. I'm so dumb. I should have looked in their FAQ. I just thought it was strange since I was able to pre-pay everything else. guess the website is just having an "off day". Thanks again.

So, I just logged in to myncl to pre-pay my gratuities and it says : "We are unable to display this option at this time."

I was still able to order my wine from the gift list. So I went ahead and paid for that and also a night at Cagneys.

Did I miss a cut off date or is NCL's website just glitchy?

Thanks in advance.

Artist47, That same thing happened to me the other day. I tried it again the next day and it was fine. The website was just being "glitchy".

Tom

NCLs website has been all mucked up for a few days now. I tried adding a few items and it put them in the shopping cart until I tried to check out, then they weren't there. They also had Carlo's bakery cakes on the website for the Gem as a complimentary item. A call to my pre-cruise concierge killed that, as they are only available on the Breakaway and Getaway.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

NCLs website has been all mucked up for a few days now. I tried adding a few items and it put them in the shopping cart until I tried to check out, then they weren't there. They also had Carlo's bakery cakes on the website for the Gem as a complimentary item. A call to my pre-cruise concierge killed that, as they are only available on the Breakaway and Getaway.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I saw that about the cakes and was sooo disappointed! they had a St. Pat's day cake, and it looked so fun...I found out on here that we can't have it unless on those ships....why do they TEASE us like that?? :mad:

Artist47, That same thing happened to me the other day. I tried it again the next day and it was fine. The website was just being "glitchy".

Tom

Thanks Tom! I will try again tomorrow...just so wierd that you can pay for gift items and dinner plans, but not that???

Odd.

The countdown on the NCL website for our cruise is now 45 days. There have been 0 shore excursions to either peruse or book for at least 10 days now. They were there once, but have magically disappeared.

Don't be discouraged! Mine didn't show up for perusal until 30 days out. I think that is what I have read is standard, here at CC. It will be there soon!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm on a GTY and still don't have a cabin assignment and I'm 20 days out.