Secret question-dont tell my wife!

#croozerman

We recently sailed on the Victory and upgraded SIL from an interior to a balcony right next to ours. We kept the secret for about 10 months. When we got to the port I asked the agent to not mention balcony when checking in SIL and the agent said they never mention the room or room number for security reasons. This was SIL's first cruise and we wanted to capture the surprise. We ordered bon voyage decorations ahead of time and told her that I needed to access the cabin to make sure the surprise arrived. Then DH led her into the room and she fussed over the decorations until DH opened the curtains to reveal the balcony. Priceless!! All captured on video. The tears were flowing.

I thought this idea was good as previously posted....That's what you do.. take her on a "tour" of the deck you are really on.. go past the balcony cabins with the doors open and ask her if should ever would want to spring for one. When she say "yes, I'd love to do that sometime... open your cabin door walk in and say well let's just take this one... and sit down on the bed...

DH and I booked a 12-day Med cruise. We got friends & family passes, and invited DD, Mom, my sister and niece. Mom declined, "Oh, it's too much money, I can't".

Our dad bought her fare and airline ticket as a birthday surprise, but we had to wait 6 months to tell her. The whole time, she's trying to be excited for the rest of us, as we plan excursions and research the ports.

Two days before her birthday (a month before the cruise), she called me and said "I don't care what you have to do... get me on that cruise!" I had to pretend that it would take some work, but I'd try.

When she opened her cruise ticket... she cried. It was the best cruise E.V.E.R.

First off...your wife is super lucky! Are you going for hubby of the year:D?

Every time we've ever checked in all they say is "here are your room keys your room number is on the envelope (they will circle it) this is the only place it is displayed for security reasons. Enjoy your cruise." So you should be good. Enjoy your cruise and make sure you come back with her reaction when the time comes!!

Excellent!...that makes sense for security.

Hubby of the year?...hubby of life!--lol

love the wife..can't stand being 10 feet from her!--my best friend....

We're both really busy people as business owners...and time together is a treat!

*fellas take care of your ladies*!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app