My Balanced Ruby Review with Photos

Aquahound

We have ten Princess cruises under our belts and I must agree. To call that stuff champagne is a slap in the face to France!! What slop it is!! Ans while we love Princess the best of all, their "Champagne" is now not part of our cruise fun.

In the big scheme, pretty minor!!

Cheers, Kenn

I'm not a snob but will not drink Princess Champagne, especially the stuff at the art auctions. YUCK! However if you go to the chefs table they bring out good stuff and that I will most certainly drink:D

• 4 weeks later...

Aquahound, I thought your review was spot on for the most part. The only difference for us was the embarkation process. I read that on your embarkation day, there was some sort of drill and it made the embarkation process seem unorganized. For our cruise, the embarkation process was much better. We were onboard with 20 mins of being dropped off at around 12:30pm.

I really enjoyed the change from RCI. RCI is definitely better for the kids. I think all cruise lines will have their positives and negatives. While I do enjoy the layout of the RCI ships, and the kids club and activities on RCI, I think it's safe to say that the wife and I will enjoy a lot of future cruises on Princess when traveling without the kids!