What Pier does the MSC Divina dock at

travelady65

I am going on a cruise on the MSC Divina October 4, 2014, and i would like to know what pier the ship docks at?

I want to book an independent excursion to the Caribe Hilton for the day...the ship docks in at 8am and leaves at 4pm... Is this hotel near to where the ship docks in?

I am going on a cruise on the MSC Divina October 4, 2014, and i would like to know what pier the ship docks at?

I want to book an independent excursion to the Caribe Hilton for the day...the ship docks in at 8am and leaves at 4pm... Is this hotel near to where the ship docks in?

Sorry i want to know what pier the MSC Divina docks in at San Juan Puerto Rico... is it in Old San Juan...or the pier across the bay from Old San Juan

Caribe Hilton does not always offer day passes. Call or e-mail them with your date to see.

From either dock, you would need to take a taxi there or to any beach area.

Day-visiting ships dock right in Old San Juan.

Hi

cruises visiting for the day dock at the terminal in old San Juan

weekly cruises use the Pan American Terminal

The Old San Juan terminal is real close to all attractions. All are in walking distance

San Juan is a great city been there many times on cruises

Caribe Hilton does not always offer day passes. Call or e-mail them with your date to see.

From either dock, you would need to take a taxi there or to any beach area.

Day-visiting ships dock right in Old San Juan.

So then what you are telling me, is that the MSC Divina will be docking at the pier in Old San Juan? Have you ever done the Beach Day Pass at the Caribe Hilton? This was the only hotel that i could find that offers this... it was a real good deal... yes i will definitely both email and call them to find out if they offer this pass in October, when i will be there... Also can you tell me is the Caribe Hilton from from the pier in Old San Juan.... I realize i probably will have to take a taxi there....approximately do you think a taxi would cost me?

When I sailed from San Juan in November, Divina was at the dock directly across the street from the Sheraton Old San Juan. Carnival uses the dock a little further into the bay. I think Valor sails on Sundays. Don't know if ships in town for the day use that terminal when there isn't a Carnival ship there or not.

I go to San Juan because I love the old city. There are plenty of other stops on a cruise that I make my beach days. Even if you don't want to walk the city, there are other ways to get around. Lots of threads here about the trolley, buses, etc.

Here she is...

11101644696_4328f41ac8_z.jpg

And here's looking down toward the other pier (where the Carnival ships dock)...

11101755003_d81476c694_z.jpg

The photos were taken from the rooftop pool of the Sheraton.

So then what you are telling me, is that the MSC Divina will be docking at the pier in Old San Juan? Have you ever done the Beach Day Pass at the Caribe Hilton? This was the only hotel that i could find that offers this... it was a real good deal... yes i will definitely both email and call them to find out if they offer this pass in October, when i will be there... Also can you tell me is the Caribe Hilton from from the pier in Old San Juan.... I realize i probably will have to take a taxi there....approximately do you think a taxi would cost me?

Yes, MSC Divina should dock at the pier in Old San Juan.

Open Google Maps and put in Caribe Hilton San Juan, and you can see exactly where it is :) You can also see how their beach is set up. It's very nice. Plus I like the tropical gardens with birds and turtles that they have. Note that the food and drinks are quite expensive on the property, so just be prepared for that.

Taxi maybe $10-15 each way, and very easy to get both at the pier, and at the hotel for your return. Make sure you tell the driver Caribe Hilton, because there is another Hilton in a different location.