All these Carnival security horror stories...

AJI2596

Must be referring to the lack of table cloths on the Glory! LOL!

Inspiration was serving the new menu with the old service, including tablecloths. The tables haven't been changed over yet.

What's wrong with you people! Of course she should be concerned for the little ones.

I just read another thread that said The Sky Is Falling! And I believe that because Faux News said it's true!!

I'm going to cancel the rest of my life and stay in my house because nothing bad ever happens to anyone if they never leave the house, right? Right?!?

:rolleyes:

Has me very worried about traveling in June with our 3 little ones.

What's going on lately??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These are not normal occurrences. I've been cruising with our DS since he was 9, he'll be 18 in 3 months. Not once, ever, was there any kind of negative issue on one of our cruises. And I'm one of those moms that gives their kids the freedom to roam the ship on his own as long as he obeys our rules. Never, ever had a problem of any kind whatsoever! IMHO, cruising is one of the safest modes of travel available. I wouldn't worry about any "horrors" if I were you. You're children are more likely to be hurt or injured in a car accident, school accident, etc. then they are going to be attacked on a ship.

Don't ruin your upcoming cruise by worrying about these stories, true or not, anticipation is one of the fun things about a cruise. I hope you and your kids have an awesome cruse!:)

Edited by mousey

What's wrong with you people! Of course she should be concerned for the little ones.

I just read another thread that said The Sky Is Falling! And I believe that because Faux News said it's true!!

I'm going to cancel the rest of my life and stay in my house because nothing bad ever happens to anyone if they never leave the house, right? Right?!?

Hey, get your facts straight - it was CNN that reported it :p

To the OP. Seriously, this is another over hyped bunch of craziness. Don't drink excessively, keep your doors locked the same as if you were at home or in a hotel, and most of all USE YOUR BRAIN. Cruising is no different than normal everyday life.

If you're truly that paranoid, stay home. Of course there is always the random home invasion you have to worry about........

We heard that on MSNBC from liberal hacks.

We've cruised with our kids, not a big deal. As others, besides the comedians, have pointed out, cruising is relatively safe as long as you use common sense.

Don't let the little ones get drink and wander the ship alone and everything will be fine - don't panic, just enjoy your trip.

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014

Do all you worry warts still stay in your homs, and go to the store, and drive in your cars at home.

Because after being a 9-1-1 dispatcher for 30 years I could post some photos that would closed down not only this thread but the whole internet.

Truly horrible graphic, gory things that happened to people in their everyday life, and I am pretty sure none of it has ever happened on a cruise ship.

Go and enjoy your vacation

I can understand your worry. I've done 6 Carnival cruises and 4 with Royal and Norwegian. One of the reasons you hear about these "horror stories" is that they're not normal. We've had no problems over our 10 cruises, but don't forget it is a floating city so a little care is always warrented. Just be good parents (keep an eye on them, don't let them wander, no climbing on the railings, etc) and lock your cabin door and it'll be fine.