Smuggling on board

blake1138

With all the uncertainty lately about lobster night and not being able to find a clear answer, I thought I may try shoving a few into my carry on. Anyone know how long a live lobster will last in a suitcase? If they do die in transit, how long until they spoil? If they do have some sort of fee for this I will be happy to pay it. If not I'm just going to wrap them in my boxers along with some ice and pray they make it. The only other thing I am unsure of is how to cook them. Will they let me bring them into the dining room (will be on the epic) and throw them into some hot water for me? My cruise will just not be a cruise without lobster.

Also.. anyone ever managed to get a fishing pole on board? We were lucky enough with the price drops to upgrade to a balcony for the first time! I sure hate to waste all that great fishing time. If I do manage to catch something the above question about the dining room would come into play here as well. Thanks for reading and any reply's :)

it is nice to wake up to a fun thread. Thanks for my early morning smile.

it is nice to wake up to a fun thread. Thanks for my early morning smile.

oh my ,

i thought you were all being serious about this . hubby on phone this minute trying to book an aft balcony fishing suite . he`ll be so disappionted :D;):D