Santorini Private Tours (company name)

keenercam

Since the search function is down, I wanted to ask if anyone has used this company and if so, what you thought of it? It may also be known as Pixel Tours. What was your tour like? Where did you go? What did you like and what would you have skipped if you were doing it over?

Edited by keenercam

Private Santorini Tours has been very well reviewed both on this forum and Trip Advisor. I wanted to put together a group from our Roll Call and contacted Nick, but despite several reminders he never got back. The group tour didn't work out since we couldn't figure out how to get everyone off the ship at the same time, so I also dropped the idea and decided to rent a car for the four of us. Don't know what the problem with the tour operator was though, he replied a couple of times saying he'd send me a quote but never did - maybe it was just the once as almost everyone else has had a good experience.

BTW, you can still use the search option right at the top of the page where it says "search cruise critic":)

Private Santorini Tours has been very well reviewed both on this forum and Trip Advisor. I wanted to put together a group from our Roll Call and contacted Nick, but despite several reminders he never got back. The group tour didn't work out since we couldn't figure out how to get everyone off the ship at the same time, so I also dropped the idea and decided to rent a car for the four of us. Don't know what the problem with the tour operator was though, he replied a couple of times saying he'd send me a quote but never did - maybe it was just the once as almost everyone else has had a good experience.

BTW, you can still use the search option right at the top of the page where it says "search cruise critic":)

Thank you for responding! I thought this company, Santorini Private Tours, was run by Anna. Maybe Private Santorini Tours is another company? Thanks for the clue on how to search the website!

We are using Private Santorini Tours this Spring. My contact has been Nick. I've had trouble getting responses, but I email again, and eventually he responds. I was very concerned whether a driver would show up as scheduled, but we have communicated enough that I now feel comfortable. Try resending your email, and ask him to reply. Good luck to us both!

Shelley