Getaway bed placement

Beaver1975

I am noticing that the bed, in balcony cabins, is sometimes next to the balcony door and others it is next to the closet door. Is there any way of knowing which is which in other cabins?

Look on the deck plans at NCL.com. Where the room is the widest or juts out is where the bed is.

Keep in mind the deck plans are not 100% accurate. It was posted yesterday for example the deck 9 mind ship mini suites are set up opposite of the deck plan.

On cruisedeckplans they were correct except for one. Where do you suppose I could get verification? The person I talked to at NCL was not real helpful.

My question is kind of related to Getaway beds so hope you don't mind me asking it here rather then starting g a whole new thread.

I am sailing with my sister and we have an S9 spa cabin. She was told that the beds pull apart in to two singles. I read somewhere else that they don't. Anyone know for sure.?

My question is kind of related to Getaway beds so hope you don't mind me asking it here rather then starting g a whole new thread.

I am sailing with my sister and we have an S9 spa cabin. She was told that the beds pull apart in to two singles. I read somewhere else that they don't. Anyone know for sure.?

I doubt it can be converted to two beds. It is a true king sized bed not a queen that can be made up into twins like the balcony and mini suite spa staterooms.