Intercontinental in Miami

Doncin

Very nice hotel, great views, easy walk to Bayside Marketplace... Anything specific you would like to know about it?

That IS assuming you mean the Intercontinental in DOWNTOWN Miami, there are in fact 2 Intercontinentals in Miami, but the downtown one is the most popular with cruisers.

My sons and I stayed at the Intercontinental downtown Miami 7/1/05 for one night before our cruise. We honestly wished that we could have stayed there 2 nights before cruise, it is so nice! I had bid on Priceline about 4 months pre cruise and got it for $60. We were jet lagged coming from Seattle--up so early etc. I asked for a high floor room looking at the bay if at all possible. We were on the 9th floor, could see Bayside and in the morning the Navigator of the Seas was practically in front of our window!! Being such a fancy (everything's marble) hotel, I was surprised that we had a complimentary mini coffee maker in our room. It was $20 cab ride from MIA airport and we went to Bayside for dinner and walked around there. The cab to the cruise ship took about 5 minutes so I think it was under $10 w/tip. We left for the ship @ 11AM and were on board by 12:15. We liked the hotel and the location so well, I'd even be willing to pay the internet rate if Priceline wasn't available!:)

we atyed here post cruise last year at a phemoneal...heck, a really good price through lastminutetravel....great view of the port and all the gorgeous ships, the adjacent park and bayside market an easy walk even for a 79-year-old...walgreeens also within short walking distance!

stayed there last year pre-cruise....nice hotel, but overpriced restaurant...have breakfast at the holiday inn across from the bayside market, all other meals..bayside offers lots of choices...walgreens down the street from hotel!

Archived