First cruise on the Star

Sonatina1990

I have cruised on other cruise lines this will be my first with Norwegian. I know other cruise lines have and do things first timers are not aware of, like Disney doesn't advertise the Mickey ice cream for room service or big cookies! Is there anything that the Norwegian Star does that is special or I should look into? Love to surprise family members with things that are fun and special.:rolleyes:

I have cruised on other cruise lines this will be my first with Norwegian. I know other cruise lines have and do things first timers are not aware of, like Disney doesn't advertise the Mickey ice cream for room service or big cookies! Is there anything that the Norwegian Star does that is special or I should look into? Love to surprise family members with things that are fun and special.:rolleyes:

Bringing kids and what ages? There is a cool kids (like age 9 or so and under) pool on the aft.

Popcorn in one of the bars maybe, WII in the atrium at times. Other than that, I can't think of much that would be a surprise.