Mini frig in fascination

Cruisegirl6

We always get balcony cabins but we booked up our next weeks cruise last week and didn't have many choices, want to be next door to father in law so we chose an ocean view rooms on the Empress deck, I recall a mini frog in the suites and balcony cabins that we had on her but are there mini fridge's in the ocean view cabins?

Oh this is wonderful...I have to be gluten and dairy free and past 10:30pm (we stay up late and do get hungry) they only offer pizza and maybe calzones. We don't want to sit in our cabin to wait for a fruit platter to come, was hoping the mini fridge be in the room so I can take back some fruit to eat later at night from the buffet. I guess now there isn't anything to eat...everything offered is gluten. Does anybody know what time the grill closes I could get some french fries if they have that.

Oh this is wonderful...I have to be gluten and dairy free and past 10:30pm (we stay up late and do get hungry) they only offer pizza and maybe calzones. We don't want to sit in our cabin to wait for a fruit platter to come, was hoping the mini fridge be in the room so I can take back some fruit to eat later at night from the buffet. I guess now there isn't anything to eat...everything offered is gluten. Does anybody know what time the grill closes I could get some french fries if they have that.

Grill at the lido closes at 1am. Maybe you could bring a small foldable cooler and keep it stocked with ice, and keep things cold that way??

We were a little disappointed in the lack of fridge but once we got on board we realized we didn't really need it.

Thank you for this info, a whole pizza is fine my other half won't mind eating it with me. I just have to ask for no cheese ugh lol maybe they have tomato and some other toppings that I can have on the pizza.

If the Grill closes at 1am I would assume they may have french fries, does anybody know exactly what they offer there in the evening? Thank you.

I would second the small cooler idea, too. I keep tabs on the gluten free posts because I am gluten/soy/dairy free. It is a sensitivity & not an immediate life-threatening allergy, though. So, I don't want to alert them in advance in case there is something I REALLY want that would technically be a no-no & they tell me I can't have it. I just try to make the right choices, but that's sometimes very hard being on vacation :) I've also seen where you have to order in the MDR the night before if you want gluten free food. (If you didn't know that already), so you may could do advance orders for room service??

Silverpenguin I totally can relate to what you said!! I going to have that creme brûlée I just pay the price but honestly not sure if I will because the pains can last for days. I could have the soufflé and only pay the price for a few hours lol decisions decisions...I also am soy free, not by doctors choice but soy was my own choice.

I don't even do the advance ordering...I simply stay with meat without gravy, baked potato plain, rice if its offered, plain veggies, fruit cup, salad with oil and vinegar, then sherbet for dessert unless they offer gluten free dessert, I will ask my waiter. I don't like to bother people and its like you said we just get ill its not life threatening and I do love my steak/beef/meat so I be just fine. If late at night they have french fries I be just dandy with the gluten free pizza. :D