What do you LOVE about the M-class ships?

Conanc

Well, I do feel somewhat bad that the Summit is not in Florida but I think my happiness that the West coast finally got a quality ship will overcome that feeling. I mean hey, I can drive an hour and a half to Hawaii now. I'm sorry but I can't feel to bad. Florida has always received the most attention from the cruise lines. Come on can't you share the wealth. PLLLEEEAAAASEEEEE:(
Hi Eric,,,,well since you are so nice about it and not gloating I guess I can, but it doesn't mean I'm happy you guys got that great ship,,,enjoy sailing and send her back to us here in sunny Fla.:)

Hi Eric,,,,well since you are so nice about it and not gloating I guess I can, but it doesn't mean I'm happy you guys got that great ship,,,enjoy sailing and send her back to us here in sunny Fla.:)

Well, I think we will be sharing her for a while since she is running a few Panama canal trips. I wouldn't worry to much since Florida is pretty much guaranteed to get the new ship, whatever her name will be.

I adored the Persian Gardens. The warmth, the peace and quiet away from the crowds, the scent of oranges and mint and the soothing music, the hot tiles pressing into your back...

Archived