Dream question

ginurse

For those of you who have been on the Dream. I am booked into a Spa cabin port side 11244 for us and 11242 for the kids. I thought I was far enough away from the gym above us, but looking at the deck plan it looks like there may still be something above us that are not cabins. It just shows a big open space with nothing in it, does anyone know what this is? Starting to think I should move to the other side of the ship. Any thoughts on what this is?

We were on the other side in Spa Balcony 11235 and it was super quiet! It looks like there may be rooms right over yours by the deck plans. I believe the open space is where they have the workout classes (yoga, spinning, ect..).

For those of you who have been on the Dream. I am booked into a Spa cabin port side 11244 for us and 11242 for the kids. I thought I was far enough away from the gym above us, but looking at the deck plan it looks like there may still be something above us that are not cabins. It just shows a big open space with nothing in it, does anyone know what this is? Starting to think I should move to the other side of the ship. Any thoughts on what this is?

My DH and I had 11246 in Dec. and we never heard any noise from above. A friend was in 11236 the same cruise and said she also heard no noise. The blank space you see above is the reception area for the spa.

Thanks ya'll. I'm like you it kinda looks like there may be cabins above us but wasn't sure cause its to close for me to tell. I couldn't decide if that was a "class room" or it looks like it may be right behind the check in desk so I was thinking it might be something assoicated with that. There are rooms open on the other side, will put my kids under the locker rooms but that shouldn't be as bad as the weight room side lol.

My DH and I had 11246 in Dec. and we never heard any noise from above. A friend was in 11236 the same cruise and said she also heard no noise. The blank space you see above is the reception area for the spa.

You answered as I was typing.....that is awesome, THANK YOU!

Did you feel much movement up that high? My husband is a little worried but he always says "Happy wife, Happy life"...so I got my spa cabin :)

You answered as I was typing.....that is awesome, THANK YOU!

Did you feel much movement up that high? My husband is a little worried but he always says "Happy wife, Happy life"...so I got my spa cabin :)

We had real rough seas last Jan, was in a cove but had a week spa pass. I can say there is a big difference between the cove and at the spa. The pool was splashing so heavily that it had to be closed down for a time. In Dec. the seas were much calmer and we did feel the motion of the ocean a bit and anyone that is prone to sea sickness I wouldn't recommend it to, it's never bothered me and I rather enjoy rocking gently to sleep.

It's really quiet in the halls around the spa cabins too, great access to serenity, the spa and lido too. It's a bit of a hike down to the MDR though.

We just had 12211 and you will love the spa deck. Thinking back that area above you would be the spa reception area and back office. I doubt you will get much noise from above. Felt very little movement that high up. We would book another spa balcony in a minute it was awesome. DW used the spa locker room showers several times vs. the cabin shower. Check them out and you will see way. Make sure you look at the spa locker room and not just the locker room for people using the gym.